I. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. Information about your visits to and use of this website;
2. Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
II. Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
III. Using your personal data
1. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
2. Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
3. Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
IV. Other disclosures
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
V. International data transfers
VI. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
VII. Policy amendments
We reserve the right to change our information practices and the terms of this Privacy Notice, and to apply the changed practices to all information we have about you. By using this website, you agree to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice as stated at the time you use it. Any future access to this website subsequent to the posting of a revised Privacy Notice will be deemed to be your acceptance of this Privacy Notice as then revised. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time.
You can contact us by e-mail.